2019 Chevy Traverse Specifications
2019 Chevy Traverse Specifications welcome to our site chevymodel.com chevy offers a diverse line-up of cars, coupes, sedans, and hatchbacks. Visit now and get more expert review. Whether you want to keep a large family or just your great personality, traverse is ready for everything. This medium-sized SUV provides the technology to keep you on the right track, skills you can rely on, and advanced security features that will help you come up with confidence. The Chevrolet Traverse is a spacious and play-rich three-row family crossover.
The Traverse nameplate debuted 2008, and for the 2018 model year debuted a whole new version of the second generation. With a long list of family-friendly tech features that can equip up to eight people, the traverse is a bare candidate in a fully packed segment.
The Traverse offers two engines, both of which are secured by a nine-speed automatic transmission and have a fuel-efficient stop-start technology. The first choice is a 3.6-liter V6, rated for a class-competitive 310 PS and 266 pound-foot torque. When fitted with front-wheel drive, it returns 18 miles per gallon city and 27 mpg highway, while the four-wheel drives turn in the EPA score of 17/25 mpg.
Also available is a turbo-charged 2.0-liter inline four with 257 hp and 295 pound foot-although it is limited to the athletic-ish RS trim level. The engine is only offered with front wheel drive and is much more efficient with EPA ratings of 20/26 mpg than the V6.
The traverse can, like most of its competitors, haul modest loads if they are equipped appropriately. While versions with the 2.0-liter engine can only haul 1,500 pounds, the V6 will be rated for 5,000 pounds if it is optioned with the available towing package.
The Chevrolet Traverse has eight seats as standard, with a second row seat that can slide to allow easy access to the third row (which fits three people). But some trim levels or option groups cut the people who cut the ability of the traverse down to seven-and still competitive with rivals-by subduing instead in the second row captain’s chairs. The second and third series have a folding function 60/40, which is designed to help mount more load.
Speaking of which, the Traverse offers a generous amount of luggage space. Behind the third row is 23 cubic feet of space extending to 58.1 cubic feet, with the third row folded and 98.2 cubic feet folded with the second row. These are above-average numbers for class preservation. For reference, which looks like the Ford Explorer (21.0/43,9/81,7 cubic foot), Honda Pilot (16.5/46,8/83.8) and Toyota Highlander (13.8/16.7/83.2).
Depending on the trim level, the Traverse has either a 7-or 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard, with navigation an option on the 8-inch display. Other standard tech features are the push button start, the Trizone climate control and a 4g LTE WLAN hotspot (with a three-month test period after which the owners have to pay for the service).
The Traverse also offers a lot of active safety technology, although some of them are reserved for more expensive trim levels of option packs. Pre-collision warning and braking with pedestrian detection, tracking assistant, blind spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alarm system, automatic headlights and a 360-degree camera system are offered.
In addition, Chevrolet includes a feature called the rear seat reminder, which sounds a warning when drivers leave the vehicle when something is left in the back seat; The idea is to help parents not to leave children in a hot car. and a teen driver mode allows parents to set restrictions (such as top speed or radio volume) and monitor the driving habits of younger drivers.
Finally, an available rear view camera mirror helps to reduce blind spots. The rear mirror can be switched to show the view from a rear camera, which gives the riders a great field of vision.
2019 Chevy Traverse Specifications
The following are the changes, updates and innovations for the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse:
- Deletion of 18 ″ shiny silver painted face lacquered aluminum wheels
- Addition of a newly designed premiere mark on liftgate
- Addition of new LPO-level light roof truss rails for premieres (1LZ) and high-country models (2LZ) as part of the LPO level “hit the road package “
- On the 2018 traverse, the roof girders were black on the royal and Highland decorative strips
- For the 2019 Traverse, the LPO-level black truss rails are only available on the models LT, RS and Redline Edition.
- Replacement of the heated steering wheel by automatic heated steering wheel, which automatically switches on when a selectable automatic activation is activated
Changes at equipment level:
- 18 ″ Bright Silver-plated aluminium wheels are replaced with 18 ″ bright silver painted aluminium wheels on 2FL and 1lt as standard.
- The cargo package no longer includes the integrated cargo liner LPO level, which is now included in the floor liner package.
- Premium Carpet Mat Package is now available only on high land (2LZ); was available on LS, lt and 1LZ for 2018 traverse.
- $29,930 from
- 18/27 mpg city/Hwy
- 98.2 cu. Ft. Max Cargo
Incoming search terms:
- 2019 chevy traverse specs
- 2019 traverse dimensions
- chevy traverse dimensions 2019
- traverse spec
- 2019 chevy premier spec sheet
- chevy traverse 2019 dimensions
- engine specifications for 2019 chevy traverse
- specifications/chevy traverse